Delivery & Returns
Depending on your location, type and size of product, we have different delivery prices. You can see the delivery cost for each item in the ‘Delivery & Returns’ section on each of the product details pages, as well as estimated delivery times.
UK Mainland & Northern Ireland
|PRODUCT TYPE||CLICK & COLLECT||HOME DELIVERY|
|Selected home accessories & small items||Free collection in store||Free for orders over £50 or £5.50 if you spend less|
|Small items of furniture||Free collection in store||£15 for a courier service|
|Furniture & bulky items||Free collection in store||£30 for a 2-man delivery service|
Click and Collect
Click and Collect orders will be ready for collection the following day, after 12 midday, from our showroom, except on a Monday when our showroom is closed. No delivery charges are applied for this service. Please check that the item will fit in your car before placing the order. Check our opening times and how to find us!
Small items of furniture
Smaller items of furniture will be sent via courier
Larger items of stocked furniture are delivered by our two-man courier team. Delivery usually takes around 2 – 3 weeks but if your order is urgent please contact us and we will see what we can do!
Once our courier has your item(s) they will call you directly to book a mutually convenient date. You’ll receive a 4-hour time slot prior to the delivery and the driver will call you when they are en-route with an update. The courier will take the goods to your room of choice, unpack the item and dispose of the packaging (if you wish)
Currently we’re not able to offer this service to customers living in the in the Scottish Highlands or Islands or Northern Ireland.
Made to Order furniture
If your item is a Made to Order item, please take note of the overall production time, this excludes the delivery time.
As soon as hear from our factory that your item is ready, we’ll be in touch to let you know that your item is ready for delivery. Once our courier has your item(s), they will call you directly to book a mutually convenient date. You’ll receive a 4-hour time slot prior to the delivery and the driver will call you when they are en-route with an update. The courier will take the goods to your room of choice, unpack the item and dispose of the packaging (if you wish)
Currently we’re not able to offer this service to customers living in the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Isle of Wight or Northern Ireland.
*Free delivery on selected orders over £50. If your home accessory item is small enough to be delivered by one person, then free delivery on selected orders over £50 will apply.
**All items of furniture are not included in the Free Delivery on selected orders over £50.
***Applies to Online orders only. Unwanted goods may be returned under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. See citizensadvice.org.uk for a full explanation of your rights. A collection charge will apply at our standard rate. Please note that made-to-order item returns may only be in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
While we deliver to most areas in the UK and Ireland, we are unable to guarantee delivery, within our usual lead times, to certain areas. These include Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands (excluding Guernsey), Isles of Scilly and the Isle of Man. We don’t deliver to BFPO addresses or Guernsey.
We hope that you love your purchase as much as we do but we understand that from time to time people change their mind. Want to return your order? No problem, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order, you then have a further 14 days to return your item a full refund.
To obtain a refund you must take reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do so, we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods. Made-to-order items cannot be refunded unless you cancel in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information Cancellation Additional Charges) Regulations, or they are faulty or not as described. We may ask to review the goods through an independent inspection before a refund is given. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Goods purchased online can be returned in store. Please call on 01253 895204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to return your items. Unwanted goods may be returned under your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Addition Charges) Regulations provided we are notified within 14 days following date of receipt. We reserve the right to apply a collection charge for return postage. If the returned goods are faulty or damaged before delivery, no collection fee will be applied. If your item was ordered through Click & Collect, you can return your item back to the store for a full refund or exchange.
- Please be aware we do not refund any postage costs for the return of unwanted goods. Part returns do not qualify for a delivery refund. Delivery refunds are at our lowest delivery rates. Any enhanced delivery fees will not be refunded. Refund of delivery charges will be in accordance with your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Selected upholstery items are made-to-order. Any cancellations must be made in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Your refund will be processed within no more than 14 days of the day we receive the returned goods, or, where the goods have not been delivered to you, within 14 days of your cancellation.
- Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation or the goods have been unnecessarily handled by you, we may make a deduction from any refund due to you.
- We will only make a refund using the same method of payment originally used by you to pay for the order.
- Where the goods were delivered to a third party and you are unable to return them to us, you may not be entitled to a refund. We will not supply or deliver to shipping agents or to agents who sell on our goods to third parties.